How to Get a Student Visa For New Zealand
If you are a student and planning to pursue a study in New Zealand for a full time course and will take more than 3 months, you will need to obtain a Student Visa.
The basic New Zealand Student Visa requirements are:
- You have to have a place to stay from a New Zealand institution and is approved by the Qualifications Authority of NZ
- You have to have a written guarantee from the NZ institution or someone who can provide you accommodation
- You have to have evidence of enough funds to be able to work and live in NZ while studying
- You have to have a round trip tickets to your home country or enough money as proof that you can buy one
WHAT ARE THE NZ STUDENT VISA OPTIONS
1. Fee Paying Student Visa
You can apply for this student visa type for a full time study in New Zealand for up to 4 years and you may be eligible to work while studying as well.
2. Exchange Student Visa
You can study for full time with this type of student visa for New Zealand for up to 4 years as well given you have an approved student exchange scheme.
3. Foreign Government Supported Student Visa
If you have a loan from a foreign government or a scholarship, you may be able to study in New Zealand in full time.
4. Pathway Student Visa
You can study in New Zealand for 3 years on this visa. This is a single visa which will allow you to have consecutive courses for 3 years.
Permits and Visas Reviews provided you the New Zealand student visa options available for application. It is up to you which one is suited for you. There are a number of Immigration Consultancies who can help you evaluate and choose the right Student Visa for you. You can contact an immigration agent in Dubai for New Zealand and ask for Free Visa Assessment. For other New Zealand Visa options, you may visit Permits and Visas Reviews.