How To Migrate To New Zealand
Are you one of the many skilled foreign workers and professionals who are aspiring to migrate to New Zealand? Here are the answers to common questions for New Zealand Immigration. Many people are taking the bold steps without getting ready and knowing about New Zealand immigration. This article aims to help you and give you basic information which are commonly important in moving to New Zealand from Dubai or anywhere in the world.
- What is the first step in the New Zealand migration process?
First things first. Before applying for a New Zealand visa, it is important to have your qualification assessed first. This will help all aspirants know their eligibility for a visa first before actually applying. This is lessen the possibility of rejection and waste of time and money. You can do it yourself by going through the New Zealand immigration website or through an Immigration Services company or agency.
2. Why assessment is important?
This is determine whether your are qualified for immigration or not. Without this part of the process, you cannot move further to the application.
3. What are the options for Assessment?
For eligibility assessment, you can do it yourself, you can hire an immigration adviser or an immigration agent for New Zealand which is licensed or you can hire some immigration consultants who are not licensed. It is up to you.
Permits and Visas Reviews listed the pros and cons of hiring a licensed immigration adviser and the unlicensed one. below are the evaluation:
Licensed Immigration Consultants:
- One benefit of hiring a licensed one is that for sure the agent has a full knowledge of New Zealand immigration and is an expert in giving legal and proper advice which will guide you best in the visa application. It will more likely improve your application and your chances of getting approved.
Unlicensed Immigration Consultants:
- Hiring an unlicensed immigration consultant is not a good idea, these immigration consultants do not have the accurate and legal information about New Zealand Immigration.