Denmark Immigration from Dubai
Based on health, education and welfare, Denmark is reckoned to be the “World’s Happiest Nation”, little wonder then that many expats would love to work and live there. Delinquency and crime rates are very low, when compared to what obtains in other countries. Thus, Denmark can be said to be safe and congenial. Above all this, the most desirable thing in Australia is the fact that employment rates and average wage per person are its highest among all European countries.
The Denmark Green Card Scheme gives the opportunity to non-European migrants to migrate into Denmark via a 3 year renewable permit for the purposes of finding work. As long as the applicant meets the eligibility criteria, visa will be issued within 12-24 months of application.
For any professional looking for career opportunities in the European and Danish firms that are currently facing shortages of skilled manpower, there abound plenty of opportunities. Those who are granted a visa under the Greencard scheme will not need to apply for a work permit as the residence permit issued gives the applicant a privilege to look for and carry out both paid and unpaid jobs without Denmark. However, this visa does not give the holder the right to own and run a business.
- A 3 year renewable temporary residence permit issued. At the end of the 3 year period, the applicant can apply for a 4 year extension
- The residence permit will readily be extended as long as the applicant has held a work for up to 12 months, working a minimum of 10 hours per week.
- The applicant is eligible to apply for a permanent residence permit after living in the Danish region for up to 4 years without ill records. With the permanent residence permit, there is no need for application for extension as the holder can freely live and work in Denmark as long as he or she wants as long as eligibility conditions are upheld.
- The applicant will be eligibile for a Danish citizenship after living continuously in Denmark for up to 9 years.
- The applicants’ dependents, partners, co-habiting partners and children that are below 18 years are also eligible for a residence permit.
It should be noted that the Denmark Green card scheme is a point based program and points are issued with focus on education, language skills, adaptability, age and work experience.
Permits and Visas Reviews has listed some of the reliable immigration agents in Dubai with licensed and seasoned agents with a good grasp of Denmark immigration in Dubai laws. If you must hire Denmark immigration consultants in Dubai for your Denmark Green card scheme, then you can check our list of reviews. You are free to apply directly yourself to the Denmark Immigration or you can hire an immigration agent to help you.