Canada Study Visa Requirements
In order for a student to qualify for a Canadian Student Visa, you must:
- be able to satisfy the immigration officer that you will leave the country after your studies
- that you have a letter of acceptance from a Canadian educational institution
- that you can support your studies and stay in Canada and be able to pay for living expenses and tuition fees
- that you will be a law abiding individual
- you will not be a threat to the security of Canada
- in good health and character
You may be required to produce additional documents, this will be depending on the immigration of Canada.
There are more than 100,000 students that are being welcomed to study in Canada in every year. Some come to Canada to learn English or French. You can do it too if you are interested in pursuing a better learning as Canada offers world class education known world wide.
If you are planning to study in Canada, you will be needing a Study permit. It is a permit issued by the Canadian Immigration which will allow you to study in Canada for a certain period of time.
If you decide to study in Canada, you will need to fill out a Form, which is IMM 1294 Form. Once you are approved, you are limited to study in certain schools and courses.
Permits and Visas Reviews let every interested individual know that Student Permit is a Temporary Permit and when you enter Canada, you will be required to show that you will only be studying in the country for a certain period of time.