Denmark Permanent Residency Basic Requirements
In order for an applicant to be granted a Danish Permanent Resident Visa, he must first meet the basic requirements from the Danish Immigration. Requirements are as follows:
- An applicant must be able to meet the requirements for the residence permit you are holding
- Applicant must be over 18 years ofl
- Applicant must have lived and resided in the country for at least 6 years.
- Applicant must have no criminal record
- Applicant must have no overdue from debts
- Applicant must accept the Declaration of Integration and Active Citizenship in the society of Denmark.
- Applicant must haven’t receive any benefits from the government within 3 years
- Applicant must pass the Danish language test or equivalent level
- Applicant must have held a regular employment which is full time or have been self employed for 2 years and 6 months minimum in the last 3 years.
- Applicant must have job by the time immigration decides your case.
Permits and Visas Reviews listed the basic requirements for Danish Permanent Resident Visa application to make sure every applicants will be able to see their qualifications and eligibility before applying for the visa. An applicant can directly apply for a visa and know about the details at Denmark website for foreigners. Or you can also hire a legitimate Immigration Consultancy to guide and help you on your application all through out the way.
There are several agencies who provide Immigration Consultants in Dubai for Denmark in Dubai UAE. Residents and locals of the country can apply using their services.